Friday, October 25, 2013

Great black and white photographers part 3

1. What first caught my eyes about this pictures were that they are real people on the pictures. Something particular that made me choose them was that I liked the first one was just a woman that looks like a hard work lady ready to take a picture and the second one looks like a poor mother that her kids are just laying down sleeping and all dirty and she is just looking at them.

2. I see in the first picture a woman ready to take a picture. With that slight smile like should take the picture or not. On the second picture theres a mother that is tacking care of her children that are asleep. Also that her two children that are laying in the ground the one on the right is not wearing a something in the bottom. And she looks tired and sad. I smell in the first picture a woman that was just ready to take a picture with a slight smile. Also I smell like nature like if she lives on a farm. On  the second picture I smell a single mother that is tacking care of her 3 children. I also smell the outside, I smell the city around them. I hear in the first picture just like nature around her, and in the second picture I hear a mother probably asking for help. On the first one I smell nature because I just hear by the wood the background of her picture. On the second picture I hear help because she is just looking at her children that are all asleep. The first image I taste like happiness on the woman because it looks like she is not that rich but is not that poor either. I taste this because I can tell by her slight smile that she wants to give. The second image I taste sadness because I see a single mother that's probably poor and doesn't have enough money to take care of her children. I feel on the first photo that the lady did wanted to take the picture. On the second image I feel that the mother just wants help with her children.

3. I would like to create big pretty posters and put them around the school so everybody can see the my great photographer. Also I would like to do a blog with all the cool pictures taken by him and I would copy the URL and post it on Facebook, Twitter, and etc so everyone could just click it and go and look at it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment