Monday, October 21, 2013

Africa first

1. I liked this photograph because, look at the texture of how the king of the jungle is just looking out for whats his and he has his lions right next to him to keep him support.
2.Probbly the best rule for this would be "Balance" cause how there kind of next to each other and how they get compared.
                                                Nick brandt
1.brandt used a Pentax 6712 with only two fixed lenses camera.
2.He works for epic panoramas of animals with dramatic landscapes.
3.To capture a good sense and spirit of the animal.
4.To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment